Existential therapy can help you face your struggles and understand the choices open to you. Together we will help you make sense of your experiences and create different possibilities.
Life is strange and difficult and especially right now with COVID 19. There are many reasons for seeking therapy, a particular problem, a crisis, a dilemma or simply being heard by a caring professional.
Maybe you are :
- Struggling with habitual thoughts, feelings or behaviours.
- Confused with your identity.
- Struggling with relationships.
- Living with health issues.
- Suffering from abuse, whether emotionally, physically or sexually.
- Suffering with anxiety or depression, self-harming or having suicidal thoughts.
- At a low point in your life, dealing with grief, bereavement, loss or isolation.
- Suffering from stress.
- Feeling stuck.
- Suffering from trauma,
- Feeling that life is without meaning.
- Feeling you are not living the way you would like.
- Struggling with low self-esteem.
- Struggling to cope with life transitions such as adolescence, marriage, divorce, parenthood, menopause, mid-life, retirement, ageing.
- Or something from the past is holding you back.
Whatever your problems by exploring your situation in a safe and non-judgemental professional environment, together we can search for new possibilities. Existential therapy offers a space where you can be heard, a space where you can speak, feel and think freely, perhaps for the first time.
I can help you with abuse, adolescent issues, anxiety, bereavement, existential issues, eating issues, depression, family issues, finding meaning, ill-health, low self-esteem, panic, parenting support, relationship issues, self harm, spirituality, stress, suicidal thoughts, trauma, women’s issues.
‘Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom.’